Sunday, 5 July 2015

Crochet-a-longs

But for those that come here looking for crochet patterns (which I know is a lot of you) there are 3 Crochet-a-longs that I would like to recommend and promote.

The first is a crochet square CAL currently on its 13th square for 2015.  The Keep Calm and Crochet on CAL can be found on blog and Facebook group.  It is a mixture of old and new 12 inch US term worsted weight squares.  My On the Huh square was square no. 9.

Then new mystery CAL from a designer I have followed and admired on Ravelry.  Melinda Miller will be releasing clues for the Mrs Ghan from today 5th July to the end of August, and a promotional code is available in Melinda's Ravelry group.  Hints so far is that it is a more feminine design in different shapes.


And finally Julie Yeager also has a mystery blanket CAL  - the Summer Mosaic - starting in August.  Julie is running this on Ravelry, blog, and Facebook - so there are lots of ways to join in.  Julie has also teamed up with Deramores to offer yarn packs. 

I must finish my Stylecraft / Janie Crow Lily Pond blanket so I can start these too.


No comments: