Saturday, 15 March 2008

My Swap parcel has arrived!



Hooray, I have the most wonderful parcel of goodies from Mel. She managed to keep her identity completely secret until the parcel arrived, but matched all my preferences and wishes.

Needless to say the kids helped me to unwrap each of the purple tissue paper covered items, which made taking before and after pictures rather tricky, but here are my spoils: A lovely handmade felted bag, just the right size for sock projects, which contained some lovely Fyberspates sock wool and Brittany bamboo dpn; some undyed wool and a whole box of Kool-aid, gloves and aprons to get the whole family dyeing; a gorgeous cat mug and decaffeinated Earl Grey to be enjoyed with Jaffa Cakes; sweets to share amongst the family; and a box of Lush goodies; and last but definitely not least a cute wooden keyring sock blocker.

I've really enjoyed this swap, it has worked out really well for me both up and down stream. Thanks again Mel.

1 comment:

woolydoodles said...

Hiya
I'm so glad you like your parcel. There were some stitch markers in there too...did you find them?
I hope you a feeling a bit better
Take care
Love n hugs
Mel x