Monday, 18 February 2008

More WIP

A terribly long time since I last posted.

Partly explained by concentration on larger projects, so no FO to publish. So here is the latest update: The preemie pile now contains a dress, cardi, 2 hats and half a blanket ( I mistakenly thought that a mitred square pattern would be quick - but knitting from the long edges in is incredibly tedious.) Here's a pic anyway.

I've also had a splurge on this cross stitch from Mirabilia "Queen of Peace". She needs a dove, back stitch, beads and metallic threads before she's ready but is going really well. Apologies if this appears sideways, as it does on the preview.

Otherwise, I am really enjoying collecting the items for my swap partner's parcel. Most of the knitting related items are now in hand, and tomorrow's objective is to find some pampering treats.

No comments: