Friday, 25 January 2008

WIP


A few days gap without any finished objects, means it is time to post some work in progress. The first exhibit is my first contribution to the premature baby project - a dress that just needs some sleeves. The lacey wide skirt took a few days to work through, even after I'd converted the pattern to work it in the round rather than flat.

These fingerless gloves are still on the go as my portable project, but another dance lesson tomorrow should give me enough time to finish them.

The only other thing to report is a further breaking of resolution number 2 - I've bought some more yarn. But who can resist cheap Collinette? There may be some still left if you get in quick. I followed a message on the UK Hand Knitters Yahoo Group to this link http://tricottreat.blogspot.com/2008/01/colinette-mega-sale-very-cheap.html

No comments: