Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Evening at Braintree



Last night the members of my knitting group went along to the open evening organised by the Braintree knitting group. So as well as getting to chat and knit as normal, we had the opportunity to share our finished projects, browse through an impressive collection of books and magazines, and the chance to buy more yarn at special prices. I picked up some hand-dyed aran from Kerrie of Hipknits who was also there. I'm going to use this instead of the Bergere de France wool in the crochet project I have lined up.

The Bergere de France wool is now being knitted into baby sized cardigans of my own design. Just waiting on some 5.5mm double pointed needles from ebay for the sleeves. The intention is that this is knitted without the need for any sewing at the end. Further details will follow:

No comments: